lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

The D is silent hillbilly

Poster en The watchers council
Cause yesterday I saw with my apartment mates DJango, I decided to talk about it. And I want to list the facts which makes I love this history:


  1. I didn't expect the history. When I decide to see the film it was because its a Tarantino's film, so at least, I knew I was going to have a good time, but not a good time with a Western film.
  2. Django is the hotest man I've ever seen in Tarantino's films xD
  3. The secundaries are the fucking masters: Samuel L Jackson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Christoph Waltz and Kerry Whashington
  4. The Soundtrack is fantastic, in all senses.
  5. You have a ver good time, you will enjoy with the intact Tarantinos'sense of humor.
  6. It is bloody as a film of Tarantino it can be.
  7. Just see the trailer: 
And finally, for all Tarantinos' fans here you have all the deaths in Quentin Tarantino movies:
Created by Philip Rie

Love and Peace!

PS: Please, correct my errors! Thanks :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Anda!!Comenta! :D