miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

Try something new for 30 days

MOTIVATE YOU

Yes! Try it! Don't be shy or lazy, if you have a dream, or just want to improve something in your life, work to get better. 
The tools that you need are your motivation and determination, and I'm pretty sure that if you look for it you will find it.

So, if you are reading this article, surely you already know what is my new motivation: improve my english. 
So, what is the best way to get it? Speaking and practice, practice, and practice. 
This idea coming from Matt Cuts and his conference in Ted. If you have 3 minutes, you can watch it and think about what is your next objective to develop along 30 days, maybe photograph or dancing, wherever you want you can reach it, even though one hour a day.
I invite you to take off your fears and feel free to experiment.


Love and peace!

PS: Please, correct my gramatic and orthographic erros!! I will be VERY grateful for it :D




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Anda!!Comenta! :D