lunes, 2 de junio de 2014

Plastic surgery

Kira Sophia Kataigídes

Increíble trabajo de esta veinteñera, en realidad tiene 21 añitos, de los países bajos de nombre Kira Sophia.
 Menudo talentazo que tiene la señorita, lo único que dice en su web es:


"I always liked to escape into other worlds through books, movies and music, but I found out that the best way to do that is by taking pictures. 
My photography is a way to capture moments and make them magical, bring the dreams into this world.
I want to tell a story, see the world, make art, take photos, change attitudes, share thoughts, make memories, hear good music, drink good coffee, dig my feet in the sand, ride my bike, inspire, rebel, revolutionize, make a difference. 
That's all. "




Peace & Love!

Fuentes: Página Weebly



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Anda!!Comenta! :D